ICSW Europe Application for Support
ICSW EUROPE MEMBER ACTIVITIES 2015
Criteria for support
ICSW Europe supports specific activities organized by a national committee. These activities are focused on a specific theme related to the Work Program of ICSW Europe 2013-2016 updated in the GA Helsinki June 2015 and aim to deepen knowledge and create ideas on how to work for changes. The activities can include participants and experts from several European countries.
The activity has a clear expected result, usually providing outputs in the form of a written report with conclusions and recommendations, a public statement and/or a position paper for ICSW Europe.
ICSW Europe can contribute to such activities in several ways:
- Use the ICSW network to identify and/or invite experts/members.
- Communicate the event to members and others and invite participants.
- Offer financial support to pay for experts’ travel and accommodation and other expenses directly related to the project.
Activities that require support from ICSW Europe need to meet the following criteria:
- Activities on a relevant theme in ICSW Europe priorities.
- Allow for an open invitation to ICSW Europe members.
- Carry the ICSW logo in all communications.
- Deliver a written report, policy statement or position paper for dissemination purposes.
- Support is open to members which has paid their annual Global contribution (2015).
Support can be given, within the limits of the budget voted by the GA; consequently, the financial support cannot be guaranteed.
Support to seminars involving national organizations/ committees of different countries in order to develop policy and position papers is possible within the limits of the budget.
NB: the activity is totally managed under the juridical responsibility of the national organization/ committee.
ICSW Europe members should submit their plans to the President in writing. The plan should include a description of the theme, dates and place, eventual experts to be invited, the possibilities and costs for participants, and a budget (see format annex) with co-financing.
Deadline for applications: 29 February 2016.
The Board will decide within one month after the deadline. A contract will be signed, indicating that 50% of the financial contribution will be paid in advance, the other half afterwards when all conditions have been met.
For contributors/participants refunding, all expense supporting documents must be sent to the national organizer within one month after the event.
Requests to be sent to:
Download the application form here.